Thursday 7 January 2010

PwR and Dignitas

Hello everyone and welcome to my little demo site. I get asked quite a lot for my demos and now that I have P-Rec and HDD space, I will start doing demos and uploading them daily to here. I have been looking around and there seems to me a shortage of PoV demos from Division 1 players, so I thought I would start my own little demo centre and see how things go. As well as my own demos I also plan to upload other Division 1 players PoV demos and SrcTV demos.

I will also (when dunc stops being racist and slagging people off) be uploading the Mumble in-game communication for each of the demos so you can get the full picture.


So here's the first 2 games.


**vs. PwR (badland)**
vs. PwR (granary)

vs. dignitas (badlands)
vs. dignitas (granary)

I'll put ** next to the game I think I played the best in, just so if you only want to watch one, you know which one I think is the best.


Tonight we play YYT and PwR so hopefully I'll have the Mumble recordings for them as well as the demos.


Thanks

2 comments: